Tuesday, June 18, 2013

URBAN DECAY NAKED FLUSHED REVIEW

URBAN DECAY NAKED FLUSHED 


Urban Decay launched this Bronzer, Highlighter and Blush compact for Spring 2013, the Bronzer is a sheer of Orange Brown, which I super love, It looks great on my skin tone. 

The blush included in the compact is described as "dusty rose satin with a hint of shimmer", which gives a really nice glow on my cheeks. The texture is a little bit dry and difficult to pick up with a brush so you do need to swirl the brush around a bit...

The highlighter is described as a soft pink champagne shimmer (frosty/metallic), the texture of the highlighter is a bit different compared to the bronzer and blush, it's more buttery or creamy.

Overall, I love the palette, I sometimes use it as my eyeshadow, because all the colors blend in nicely. I've been using this everyday since I got it, its very travel friendly...all in one face palette, so It's really handy!

I absolutely love the packaging, its so sleek,it has a large mirror and snaps shut so easily with the magnetic closing. 













1 comment:

Orange Country