Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pink and Purple Eyeshadow Make up Look


Pink and Purple Eyeshadow Make up Look


PINK POP make up look ♥

I woke up this morning feeling extra Girlie♥ so I decided to go Bright and Bold on my make up...

STEP 1: PREP AND PRIME. Like I always say "begin with clean face"...CLEANSE. TONE. MOISTURIZE/PRIMER. (Allow your PRIMER, moisturizer or sunscreen to set and your ready for foundation!)

STEP 2: CONCEALER.cover up any dark spots on your skin with your favorite concealer (always take note to use a concealer that's 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone.)  for under eye dark circles use lift concealer, use a patting motion rather than rubbing the product to your skin!


STEP 3: FOUNDATION. "always aim for a flawless look" I personally recommend you use brush or sponge when applying your foundation but no matter what tool you use apply dots foundation to your cheeks,T-zone area (forehead, tips of the nose and chin) and everywhere that needs cover up...(make sure it's even!)

Set your foundation with a loose powder immediately (you may also use powder foundation if you want to add more coverage to your skin)


PRODUCTS USED:
CLINIQUE even better foundation in true beige
THE BODY SHOP stick concealer #2
Make up for ever lift concealer #2
MUFE loose powder #16


STEP 4: EYESHADOW. First, apply an eyeshadow base (I use URBAN DECAY primer potion) this will help intensify your eyeshadow color and prevent it from creasing or fading. 

APPLY YOUR EYESHADOW <3 (I'm using my 120 color palette- in this make up look I used 3 colors:Lilac, Soft Pink and Purple)

 



STEP 5: BROWS and EYELINER.


STEP 6: BLUSH POWDER. (Benefit dandelion)


STEP 7: LASHES: Curl your lashes and apply mascara (I use SE lash curler and Clinique Mascara).
 False lashes-optional.


STEP 8: LIPSTICK. ( MAC in ANGEL, MAC lipglass in Danzel)




Done!! 




I hope you like it...<3
FOLLOW ME.

facebook: miakafrianeza@yahoo.com
twitter: miakashopaholic
Instagram: miakashopaholic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Orange Country