Wednesday, December 15, 2010

REVLON Photoready Powder (a must have)

I am a makeup junkie and I super love this product! It gives you a smooth and glowing effect on your skin...I use mine with foundation (Revlon Colorstay) because it gives me the airbrush like coverage that I like!
I have oily/normal skin and some large pores and this minimized the pores well. I also am prone to breakouts and this powder left my skin very smooth and breakout free.Its long lasting, it blends well and controls shine! The only thing I don't like about it is, it comes with a small flat brush that's not so nice for application. (the hair from the brush falls off sometimes)... =P


I do recommend this to friends who are looking for a good powder...This is so far one of the best that I've tried and it never leaves my makeup kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orange Country